Lyons has been a staple in SSM for over 100 years.
We pride ourselves on service, and can help you design/build the garage you desire. Contact us today to get started!
Our Design Experts
As Lyons TIMBER Mart’s Senior Estimator, Allan Armstrong has over 30 years of experience designing and creating complex fence, deck, shed, and garage construction designs. This experience gives Allan the ability to mentally construct and deconstruct construction projects, helping him to solve even the most intricate design problems. With vast product knowledge, Allan is able to provide prompt and accurate pricing, allowing you to start and complete your project quickly and efficiently. Visit Lyons TIMBER Mart’s Wellington West Street Project Center to meet Allan and get the ball rolling on your upcoming project.
· 30 years experience
· Senior Estimator
· Ability to provide accurate and prompt pricing for a variety of products
· Specializes in complex design
· Wood worker through and through- always building something in his shop at home.
Specializing in Install and Package Sales and backed by 20 years of construction and sales experience, Brian Gouza is one of the best construction estimators in Northern Ontario. With a knack for finding obscure products and information, Brian can find a solution to nearly any construction problem. Based out of Lyons TIMBER Mart’s Black Road location, Brian can help you with any exterior or interior construction projects, including outdoor living spaces, garages, interior renovations, special order windows and doors as well as installation services. Call or drop by today and have Lyons’ experts help you get started on your upcoming construction project.
· 20years construction and sales experience
· Job – Install and package sales
· Does all exterior projects- fences, deck, sheds and garages as well as interior renovations, windows
· Ability to find obscure products and information for customers.
· Ability to come up with top quality, inventive solutions for all kinds of construction problems
With 10 years of commercial and residential construction experience, Jonathan Brignell is the newest member of Lyons TIMBER Mart’s project center design team. As a participant in the Sault College Home Inspection Technician Program, Jon, is committed to providing top quality construction designs for all- fence, deck, shed and garage projects. Aided by an eye for design, Jon can help you bring your outdoor living space to life. Working out of Lyons TIMBER Mart’s Wellington West Street location, Jonathan is ready to help you create and achieve the look you’ve always wanted.
· 10 years experience- residential and commercial construction
· Participant in the Sault College Home Inspection Program
· Job- package sale,s specializing in fence, deck, shed and garage packages
· Skills- providing top quality construction designs. Eye for design and the ability to create modern and
· Dedication to customer service.
Enter your information/questions here to start planning your project, we will get back to you right away!